AAAAAAH. I hate writing compositions (including letters, leaflets)!!!!
Apparently that old spinster is unhappy about my long and pretty fingernails.
So she forced me to cut it. Stupid witch.
'Prease' just fuck off. Fuck the hell outta this school.
She's just as bad as Mrs Fakeo.
Moral values, integrity, lovvvvve yr calling yada yada yada.
Crap.
Stupid screwball.
Just gimme two more points and I'll hit the A1 for my CCA records.
Two more points all right?
With all the stupid performances and stuffs, I still doubt I'll be able to get it.
AAAGH.
And I thought to myself: What a dorky school.
Sigh. He's facing family problems again.
): Ah. As usual. I want but can't do anything to help.
Actually can lah, just shut up and leave him alone.
I have to get back to my english assignments.
The thought of redoing that essay make me nausea.
Lol.
You are my only, my only one.